Established in 1946, Salvador Caetano is a Portuguese-based international group that employs more than 6.750 people in 41 countries and 3 continents (Europe, Africa and Latin America). We proudly represent 25 brands in Importer contracts and 36 brands in Retail, with investments in Industry, Automotive Distribution, Mobility Services & Others. Our strategy involves reinventing new business models and developing services in line with our Customers’ needs, without ever forgetting our history, but also without ever compromising our strong nature of innovation and modernity.
Due to the recent expansion in our international operations and our strategy of growth and diversification, we are strengthening our Team.
Who is the Junior Business Development Analyst?
– Monitoring and evaluating automotive and mobility industry trends and customer drivers
– Continuous search of new business opportunities and partnerships
– Managing our existing projects pipeline and create new opportunities
– Preparing and giving presentations to prospective clients, internal executives, and all stakeholders involved
– Analysis and evaluation of projects: product positioning, competitive analysis, financial forecasting, business planning
– Negotiating contract terms with clients and partners
– Being able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– Opportunity to grow in a multinational company
– Extra day of vacation
– Life insurance
– Training and continuous development
You must have:
– Bachelor’s degree in business, management or engineering
– Proficiency in English. Other languages will be a plus
– Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Salvador Caetano we help people moving!