How is the Purchasing Technician Ser Caetano?
– Passionate about automotive area
– Strong communication and negotiation skills
– Costumer oriented and strong team player
– Problem solving mindset
– Implement Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-effective supply of materials
– Prepare and conduct negotiations for low to medium purchasing volumes (for selected, standardized material fields) to obtain highest feasible savings
– Plan, monitor and report on relevant KPI
– Contract preparation and negotiation
– Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification)
– Coordinate supplier relationship
– Contribute to process standardization and high process efficiency
– Work in collaboration with the team members to ensure targets are achieved
-Ensure a close cooperation with stakeholders
What we value:
– Degree in Electronic Engineering (preferable)
– Proven 2 to 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
– Previous experience working on procurement
– Fluent english (written and spoken)
– Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel)
– Good knowledge of SAP and SAP Ariba is a plus
At Salvador Caetano we help people moving.
Move with us!